What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 17 - Sunday Apr 23

Rene,

I think you own a razor to match every Arko product I bought. It appears that your RAD and my SCAD are equally bad.

Please I have to get rid of this itch...this is terrible I dont want to end up like poor Kyle... :tongue_sm

-Nina Ricci "Memoire D'Homme" 100ml After Shave
-GUERLAIN CORIOLAN AFTER SHAVE LOTION - 100ML
-L'Occitane Bath & Shower Sponge
-L'OCCITANE SHEA BUTTER CHESTNUT SOAP - 100g
-L'OCCITANE SHEA MILK SWEET LEMON SHOWER CREAM - 75ML
-Truefitt & Hill. Grafton Cologne. Boxed.

I think Ive had a pretty nice Score week... oh bad news next months pay check will be including the anual extra holiday money..I have a feeling I wont have a Holiday :mad3:

Unsurpassed simplistic elegance/beauty....
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin said:
Joel, that is one beautiful brush.

As silly as it sounds... pictures do not do this brush justice. No joke.... it looks almost 2X better in person. REALLY a sweet little shaving brush. Looks wise, I think it may be my favorite shaving brush.

Scotto said:
Now you have me salivating, Joel. I have a BK2 on the way; should be interesting to compare the two.

If you don't have one..... get a BK4 as well. :wink: This thing is the bee's knees! I want to use it..... really.... really.... really bad. I think this will probably be the first brush in the "line-up" to be used outta the 10!

I am actually a fan of stiffer brushes, so I thought I would try out the BK2 first. My understanding is that they are ~ the same handle, just with different bundles.

Scotto said:
I am actually a fan of stiffer brushes, so I thought I would try out the BK2 first. My understanding is that they are ~ the same handle, just with different bundles.

If they are.... you are going to be one happy scotto!

First off, I would like to thank the MANY board members whom I have endlessly pestered while searching for my next brush purchase. While I am sure that SBAD will eventually get the better of me and I will purchase one of every brush that has been recommended to me throughout this search, I am very, very pleased with this Shavemac brush. While this particular brush is traditionally offered in a 23mm bristle knot, Bernd was kind enough to make one for me with a 26mm knot.

On to the pics!

Well, hello there, Mr. Fed-Ex.
proxy.php

and what is this?
proxy.php

Oh! A Shavemac, you say?
proxy.php

...very interesting.
proxy.php

peek-a-boo
proxy.php

NICE!
proxy.php

Beeeautiful!
proxy.php

I have already lathered up 4 different products with this baby and can't wait for my morning shave tomorrow.

Austin said:
Beautiful brush Kyle. :w00t:

Thank you.

I was originally worried by a couple of bad shipping stories that I had heard, but I ordered it Monday, it shipped out on Tuesday, and Arrived today (Friday). That is a pretty impressive journey, all the way from Germany. My hat is off to Bernd (and soon my whiskers will follow).:001_smile

Excellent score brother Kyle.

Shave well. Nothing like a great acquisition on a Friday--you've got all week-end to break it in.

Pace yourself!

Wow I had to pick myself up from the floor after seeing the pics of that Brush.

:tongue: :w00t:

thats one amazing super cool pic and you got a bigger custom made knot size even more incredible. does it cost much more ? between 23 to 26mm ? thats quite good service and craftmanship but then Germans know how to make things. Mercedes Benz, BMW, Steinway piano, Bechstein Piano , Brat Wurst, Beer ? not so sure on the beer all I know is they drink loads of it , and their bread is famous breakfast buns nice and hard excellent with cheese and meat.

Still Im going for a BK8 of Kent havent ordered yet negotiations are done its just I have to figure out which brush Stand of Kent id like to go with. but like you im sure ill end up with a shavemac sometime in my shaveing career..yes its a career for me. :lol: :biggrin: :thumbup1:

Well lads, good job. Keep up the good work. Heard that the badgers were in a reproductive frenzy this month..:lol:

SSLStudio.. said:
Wow I had to pick myself up from the floor after seeing the pics of that Brush.

:tongue: :w00t:

thats one amazing super cool pic and you got a bigger custom made knot size even more incredible. does it cost much more ? between 23 to 26mm ? thats quite good service and craftmanship but then Germans know how to make things. Mercedes Benz, BMW, Steinway piano, Bechstein Piano , Brat Wurst, Beer ? not so sure on the beer all I know is they drink loads of it , and their bread is famous breakfast buns nice and hard excellent with cheese and meat.

Still Im going for a BK8 of Kent havent ordered yet negotiations are done its just I have to figure out which brush Stand of Kent id like to go with. but like you im sure ill end up with a shavemac sometime in my shaveing career..yes its a career for me. :lol: :biggrin: :thumbup1:

The increase in price was around $20, which I believe to be extremely fair. This still left the brush cheaper than his other 26mm models.

Top Bottom