What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 17 - Sunday Apr 23

joel said:
Somewhere in Canada.... a man's screaming..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm one of those men from Canada screaming, $29 for shipping, youchhhhh.
I emailed Tulumba and it's no mistake.:frown:
I just got to find a cheaper place to order some Arko from.:rolleyes:

Nitrox said:
I'm one of those men from Canada screaming, $29 for shipping, youchhhhh.
I emailed Tulumba and it's no mistake.:frown:
I just got to find a cheaper place to order some Arko from.:rolleyes:

For what it's worth, in my opinion you really aren't missing much at all.

Freak me out! :smile: :smile: Guys, listen to this! :biggrin:
from someone very special:
1. A jar of Olivia Oakmoss shaving cream, very exotic, delicious scent
2. A jar of Olivia bay rum shaving cream, great scent, latherability, moisturizing.
3. A huge cake of Olivia "Churchill" shaving soap, beautiful, citrus based scent
4. Sensational Indulgences bay rum shaving soap from England, I love that bay rum scent, it's so me! :wink: :wink:

Jeff

today a received an amazing deal (putting it lightly) on a double duck Goldedge from Robert Williams, the man is true Honemeister, watching him hone up some of my straights was amazing. If you have interest in striaghts and havent done so yet you owe it to yourself to check out his site www.straightedgerazors.com .

Picked up a tub of C&E Almond Oil Shave Cream for 1/2 off
from the mall.
Also managed to score more C&E SC samples as well as a
10 oz bottle of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo.

crackstar said:
Freak me out! :smile: :smile: Guys, listen to this! :biggrin:
from someone very special:
1. A jar of Olivia Oakmoss shaving cream, very exotic, delicious scent
2. A jar of Olivia bay rum shaving cream, great scent, latherability, moisturizing.
3. A huge cake of Olivia "Churchill" shaving soap, beautiful, citrus based scent
4. Sensational Indulgences bay rum shaving soap from England, I love that bay rum scent, it's so me! :wink: :wink:

Jeff

Jeff,

Your next coup would be to have Olivia herself apply overflowing amounts of Arko on your face. :w00t:

I had a chance to stop in today at C.T. Brock & Co., a men's clothier here in Salt Lake City in the Foothill Village. I thought they carried the C&E line. Nope. AOS. So I picked up a bottle of their Shampoo and a BAG full of samples. I spoke with Brock Bennett, who was both helpful and knowledgeable about the products. It was a good experience. Before I left, I got a "shot" of Bond #9 cologne...I don't see where all the hype is on that one.

Randy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Kyle said:
For me, the jury is still out on the Arko products. I'm either a genious or an idiot. Time will tell.

Would you like to rephrase that?:lol:

ouch said:
Would you like to rephrase that?:lol:

Since I am new to the Arko line and have only used it a few times, I am not yet sure whether or not I am a big fan. Due to the large size of my initial order, I am either a genius or an idiot. It all depends on how much I end up liking the product.

Kyle said:
Since I am new to the Arko line and have only used it a few times, I am not yet sure whether or not I am a big fan. Due to the large size of my initial order, I am either a genius or an idiot. It all depends on how much I end up liking the product.

Soooooooooooooooooooo Funny Kyle , couldnt you ask someone to send you out a sample of Arko first I think would be the better way to go. I have a lot of samples from Obsessis , saves me gambleing like you did. I only buy more of a product gambleing if it has to come from far like USA to save on costs.in your case I hope you end up the Genious... thats a ****load of Arko oh im behind now let me buy something to make you feel a bit better bro. :biggrin: :lol: :tongue_sm

Top Bottom