What's new

Philosophy facewash

I am loopking for a quality facewash to add to my morning grooming routine and I was thinking of Philosophy Purity Made Simple facewash. Is any body familiar with this particular product, do you have anything to say about it's perrformance? I have sensitive, oily skin so I am looking for a relatively powerful cleanser that won't upset my face.
Thanks, AS

Hello A.

Never heard of the product you are referring to. If you have oily skin, though, the Men-U face wash is very good. For an all-around best, the Nancy Boy face wash is the best product out there. Good luck!

Sometimes with oily skin, applying a harsh wash only produces more oil. Stick with something mild. Men-U wash and Baxters Face Wash are very good.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply, I should have mentioned that I am in the UK, so the products you mention may not be available to me, however if you know of an English distributor for Nancy Boy or Creighton I would be happy to hear from you.
I am surprised that you haven't heard of the Philosophy range, it seems to be more readily available on your side of the Atlantic than it does over here. It always seems to get positive feedback from those who use it, I just wanted to see if another sensitive oily type had had positive results with it.
Regards, AS

AJS said:
Thankyou for taking the time to reply, I should have mentioned that I am in the UK, so the products you mention may not be available to me, however if you know of an English distributor for Nancy Boy or Creighton I would be happy to hear from you.
I am surprised that you haven't heard of the Philosophy range, it seems to be more readily available on your side of the Atlantic than it does over here. It always seems to get positive feedback from those who use it, I just wanted to see if another sensitive oily type had had positive results with it.
Regards, AS
Interesting. Creighton's is a British firm with their business presence immediately outside of London. As a matter of fact, they are the manufacturer of choice for many of the "old school" men's toilettry firms in Great Britain.
I do not know if Nancy Boy has made any special arrangements for overseas customers, but this particular firm is one that is rightfully proud of its customer service. An email to Eric Roos, Nancy Boy's cofounder, I am sure will yield all the information you would need to avail yourself of their excellent products.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know that Creightons was a British firm, I did a web search on the name and nothing came up. Do you happen to have a webpage or email address for them?
Regards, AS

AJS,

I use Zirh's "Clean" face wash and love it. It's a citrus alpha-hydroxy gel type face wash with a nice peppermint-lemon citrus aroma. It goes on thick and gets the face squeaky clean. I'm not a big fan of Zirh's other products, but the two that I'm aptly impressed with is Zirh's "Clean" and the "Soothe" aftershave balm. I'll use "Soothe" before I use any Trumper's lines of stuff. Decent price on the triple pack of "Clean"..

http://www.zirh.com/product.aspx?f=55

-Justin

I've found that the unscented Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap to be great for my face. I normally have oily skin but this very gentle soap has completly changed my skins texture & smoothness. (It also make a wonderfully slick shaving soap when whipped up in a bowl with a hot brush)!

Top Bottom