What's new

Mastro Livi regrinds

I shaved with mine this morning having given it a good stroping with my new Livi Strop. Best Shave I have ever had. Honestly.

Or ask Vincent to send you one?

Problem is Lynn is the official US distributor of Maestro Livi products, I'm not sure if that means US folks absolutely can't buy anything from Vncent - I'm not an expert on consumer law.

Lucky us Europeans have the choice, I've bought razors from Lynn, Vincent and direct from Maestro Livi before. :biggrin:

Problem is Lynn is the official US distributor of Maestro Livi products, I'm not sure if that means US folks absolutely can't buy anything from Vncent - I'm not an expert on consumer law.

I certainly do not think it means that. Just that Maestro is not going to sell to anyone besides Lynn who is located in the US.

Edit:
Oh, never mind
He wont ship ML to the US

-Mo

Thanks Don.
I had looked at Lynn's website several times to see if there were any listed. I was confident Lynn had been asked about these razors many times and that someone here knew the answer.

Lucky us Europeans have the choice, I've bought razors from Lynn, Vincent and direct from Maestro Livi before. :biggrin:

I sent Mastro Livi a mail the other day about hte regrinds but did not get a reply. How do you get in touch with him?

If you live in the Americas and would like a Maestro Re-grind, just let me know. You may have seen the pics on Vincent's site. I have a couple in right now and a couple of sets on order. I'll be happy send you pictures if interested in addition to taking your orders. The Maestro normally defers to either Vincent in the UK/Europe or me here. The price on these here is $265, depending on the price of the Euro, plus shipping

Let me know if any other questions.

Thanks guys,

Lynn

If you live in the Americas and would like a Maestro Re-grind, just let me know. You may have seen the pics on Vincent's site. I have a couple in right now and a couple of sets on order. I'll be happy send you pictures if interested in addition to taking your orders. The Maestro normally defers to either Vincent in the UK/Europe or me here. The price on these here is $265, depending on the price of the Euro, plus shipping

Thanks guys,

Lynn

He Lives:001_tt2: don't be a stranger, Thanks Lynn

Thanks guys,

Lynn

Just wondered: as the Mastro uses blanks, would it be possible to have wedges or half hollows as well?

Kees, I read that he uses a limited stash of blanks that were unearthed somewhere. I saw a photo and the blanks looked for hollows (but I am not an expert, just threw this in as a bump until Lynn answers you)

Cheers
Ivo

Hello guys,

these razors are attractively priced because the blanks have been forged with the desired degree of hollowness in the original casting process. Mastro Livi restored these blanks to their original state, without having to go throught the lenghty process of grinding the razors to the desired degree of hollowness.

The razors on my website are just samples, hence the snakewood razor can be ordered at any given time, and Mastro Livi will mate the requested handle onto them.

Cheers

Vincent

Top Bottom