What's new

Official B&B Event - The Website from H*ck SOTD - 7/7/07

All,

Many members of Badger & Blade have faced the horrors of the Seven Layers of the OSI model to access Charles's Website from H*ck in order to purchase a wonderful item from him.

Please join myself and the moderators of B&B on 7/7/07 (the closest I could do since 6/6/06 had already passed) in enjoying a shave based on product(s) from QED.

In order to allow the most number of people to participate, feel free to use any item you have purchased from Charles even if it is not one of his hand-created soaps.

Charles, we salute you and offer this day as a sacrifi....err..umm...virgin offer...no... hmm... tribute to your hard work and amazing customer service!

PS: Cthulu for President! :wink2: :biggrin:

M

modern man

"That is not dead, which can eternal lie. Yet with strange eons, even death may die"

+1 Charles is a great guy, and it's always a treat shaving with QED, but it will be especially so on 7/7. My calendar is marked. (with a day before reminder.)

Despite his website not being the easiest to navigate, Charles is a great guy and he makes top notch products, with quality being his number one priority.

I saw news of this event a week or more ago. I made an order to make sure it arrived in time. My first experience ordering. Charles was very helpful. He took the time to let me know that two of the scents that I wanted to order were very similar. Really looking out for my best interest!! Needless to say, I am now a Da Vinci water fan. I will be there. :thumbup:

Let's see, I THINK I CAN DO THIS !!!

I'll beat the badger (SR 3118 bought from CHARLES) to batter up a
luxurious meringue lather using one of many TOBS creams (all bought from CHARLES). Or prehaps I'll whip up one of the Trumper Samples (kindly gifted from CHARLES) in a frenzy of aroma & color.

I'll shave the bristles with a Merkur HD (bought from CHARLES) after reloading with a new Derby Blade (5 pack gift from CHARLES).

After 3 passes, I'll spritz on some cooling DaVinci Water (bought from CHARLES). Followed by a splash of Hoyt's Cologne (bought from CHARLES) or
prehaps I'll pour on a little L&M Florida Water (bought from CHARLES)

OK, I think I can participate in CHARLES SOTD day this Saturday... NO PROBLEMO

Glad to do it !!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
777 ... one street over and kitty corner across the alley from the Beast.

I'm there. I'm square. The rest goes without saying. :sleep:

Ordered my very first DE razor from there. A Merkur 23c (long handled classic). Also was able to get a hold of some of the QEDessentials Wild Rose soap (but second-hand, thanks to Larry.) Guess I know what I'll be using Saturday!!

Top Bottom