What's new

OK, *Now* I Have Something To Crow About!

Gents-- After my faux pas last month about the number of viewings on my YouTube channel I felt a little silly, but now I really do have something to crow about!

My YouTube channel just cracked the 1000 subscriber mark! That's over 1000 people who are automatically notified when I post a new video. Many more "casually" check in (I get about 1000 views in total per day). The channel is also in the top 100 "Guru" channels which I think is pretty cool considering there are millions of channels on YouTube. I think having 1000+ subscribers to a "niche" segment is pretty darn indicative of the dissatisfaction people are having with their shaving!

I'm excited!

--Mark

Congratulations on this milestone. Your videos are very helpful and informative and I’m glad to see that so many others find them so as well.

I had no idea you could sign up for something like an automatic notification when a new video is posted on YouTube. I’ll be doing this tonight when I get home from work.

You certainly deserve to crow Mark. You have done a most excellent service with your videos and have every right to be proud of them. Congrats on your latest milestone!

Dennis

Excellent news. I revisited some of your videos this past weekend.( My wife liked the cat) They were a wonderful resource when I switched to De shaving last December.

Your videos alone are more than enough reason to crow. They are informative and entertaining. I enjoyed them immensely, and their popularity is well-deserved. Well Done!

Congratulations! I hope you also gladly know that if it was not for me stumbling upon your video on youtube...I would not be here today. I'm sure there are/will be many others in the same situation.

Congratulations! I continue to direct people to the famous Mantic videos. Very informative and helpful---and a good sense of humor. (I still giggle about the "pull, cut, pull, cut" montage.)

M

modern man

It is not you. It is your cat that keeps them coming back :001_tt2:

Good job Mark.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

+1
As a newbie, I've found you're videos to be extremely helpful and enjoyable making them a big part of why my transition to wetshaving / DE shaving went so well. I've watched several of them two or three times.

The advanced techniques video was a great addition!

By the way, I'm a subscriber (perhaps #950 or so).

Now thats something. That many subscribers to wet shaving instruction just among those who have been referred my many (I've watched them all, more than once).
Congratulations, well done. And the cat is the main attraction :smile:

Mark,

I just subscribed over the weekend. I'm proud to have been number nine hundred and eighty-something, i guess!

Congratulations. From one comment I read on YouTube, some people watched them thinking they were a joke and now are taking up proper shaving again. What a story.

Last week, I gave a kit to a friend who wanted to try shaving. It contained:

1. A 1950's Super Speed
  2. 2 Merkur blades
  3. C&E's cheap brush
  4. Samples of T&H Lime SC and ASB
  5. The link to your videos

No friend or starter kit should be without them.

One request: Have you thought about making them "Video Podcasts" so I can iPod them to watch on the plane? I would love that!

Congrats again, and thanks for all the help and advice.

my first steps into wet shaving were from these entertaining vids. I still think about the brush lather in the vid I saw and the "not enough" lather vs "well lathered" when I'm building lather in my bowl. you're doing a lot of us a big favor.

Mark, Congrats on this accomplishment. Without your insight on the You Tube Channels, I would not have rediscovered Wet Shaving after 35 years. You showed me what I was missing and I thank you for it. A job very well done. They don't call you the Movie Man for nothing. :a50: :a5:

Mark, without you, I would have needed a transfusion instead of just a septic stick my first time out. Thanks for all the pain and loss of blood you saved me!

One question. When your lathered up in the videos, do you always have a blade in the razor? Keep up the good work and I still have the "T".

Good job Mark your video are what started me on my wet shaving journey and the reference to B&B. I still go back and view the video on occasion to see if I can pick up on any thing I might have missed before. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom