What's new

VDH at Wal-Mart

I haven't been in to Wal-Mart for a while, but stopped by today for garden supplies and happened (ehem) to pass by the shaving isle and found VDH Deluxe for $1.54. First time I've ever seen it at WM.

That's where I bought my first shave soap... it was the VDH at Walmart... $1.54 and it's been in the Walmarts in Prairieville, LA and Secaucus, NJ for the year I've been wetshaving:)
Joe.

I might have to check back there more often. Ours hasn't had any blades or soap of any kind for months - never seen VDH there, only Williams.

I've never seen Williams at a Wal-Mart. Only VDH. The stores around here used to carry the brush, too. (Not anymore, though)

Other Items at Wal-Mart:
Wilkinson Sword blades
Shave Secret
Styptic Pencils

Walgreen's carries VDH Deluxe. 2 for $4, or $2.49 each.

My Walmart carries all 3 standard VDH soaps , Shave Secret , Clubman Styptic Pencils and the WS blades. AV Ice Blue and Musk , Brut and British Sterling.

Best deal I got was last month on Amazon I got 12 pucks for $10.00.

My Walmart carries all 3 standard VDH soaps , Shave Secret , Clubman Styptic Pencils and the WS blades. AV Ice Blue and Musk , Brut and British Sterling.

Best deal I got was last month on Amazon I got 12 pucks for $10.00.

12 pucks for $10 that's a really good buy. Do you share or use them all? How long would 12 pucks last? a year maybe?

I wish Walmart in Canada would carry the same as Walmart in the USA, anytime I see a post on B&B about a product at Walmart I go check out my local Walmart and to my surprise they never carry it. :( I think its time for a trip across the border again.

Wally Worlds in SoCal carry VDH Deluxe.

I couldn't get it to lather if my life depended on it. However, I use it to wash my face and hair (what's left of it).

Thanks,
Mike

I haven't been in to Wal-Mart for a while, but stopped by today for garden supplies and happened (ehem) to pass by the shaving isle and found VDH Deluxe for $1.54. First time I've ever seen it at WM.

The Super Walmart in Chamblee, GA always has VDH. They usually have the Shea Moisture brush and soap as well.

Blades, not so much.

Top Bottom