Simply because I don't use this stuff anymore, and I'm also trying to clean up my area in the house, I'm selling stuff. So without further adieu, here are the items I have for sale. All hardware has been cleaned and disinfected.
Shipping cost: $5.25 for Priority Mail Small Box. If you order more than one thing, I will combine into one or as few boxes as possible. No International.
PayPal Only. PM to request my email.
SPECIAL: Buy a razor and get any blades of your choice free.
- Edwin Jagger DE86 Black Handle - $25 SOLD - This was my go to razor for a long time until it was bested by the feather popular. Has the usual wear, and a small scratch on the head.
- Gillette Slim Adjustable "Black Beauty" O-2 date code - $30 SOLD - Bought this for my dad to convert him to wetshaving. It made his ingrown hair condition worse, so it hasn't seen use since christmas. Holds the blade tight, adjusting mechanism clicks loud, numbers are painted in.
- Parker SR1 Stainless Steel Shavette - $17 SOLD - Never used. I bought it because I wanted to replace my old one, but the quality of these razors has declined since I bought my original one (had the arabic writing on it, this doesn't). So I have no intention of using it. It's still good quality, just not as much as a year ago. Includes 4 Shark blades, + the special mentioned above.
- Dovo Shavette Brown Plastic Handle - $15 - Was my go to straight for a while, then was reduced to edging up my hairline after I discovered the DE. Includes the red, green, and black blade holders, plus 5 red holder blades, 7 black holder blades, and 3 Personna green holder blades + special mentioned above
- Magic Shavette - $10 SOLD - Never used. Bought it because it was there.
- 19 Feather Professional Super Blades - $15 - NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL MENTIONED ABOVE!!!
- 8 Blue Bird Hi Stainless Blades - $2
- 4 Derby Blades - $2
- >100 Shark Shavette Blades - $7 SOLD
- 10 American Personna Blades - $2
- 9 Personna Red Pack Blades - $2
- 11 Astra Blades - $2 SOLD
- 100 Crystal Israeli Blades - $10 - yes you can get all 100 with the above special SOLD
Soaps, Creams, Aftershave, Brush
- Mitchell's Wool Fat sans Dish - $12 SOLD - Used, what, 3 times? Nothing special to me. Plus, lathering requires too much effort. Shipped in ziploc bag.
- Art of Shaving Lavender - $20 -SOLD Used once. Again, nothing special, and I already have a lavender cream.
- Kiss My Face Key Lime Old Formulation - $5 - ~75% left.
- Kiss My Face Cool Mint New Formulation (Paraben Free) - $7 - Used once. Mint creams are not for me.
- Cremo Shave Cream - $5 - ~80% maybe. Hard to tell in that tube.
- Nivea For Men Sensitive Skin Aftershave Balm - $10 - ~70% left
- Parker Pure Badger Brush - $15 - Used thrice. Logo has vanished, but Parker brushes are infamous for that.
- Never Dull Barber's Hone - $20 SOLD - Used for a little bit. No longer own a straight. Still don't know why I didn't sell it with the straight...
- Dudu Osun Herbal Black Soap - $4 per bar - African Black Soap is a wonderful cleanser. It's high content of Vitamins A & E plus Shea butter help heal skin issues such as acne and blemishes, and the shea butter acts as a moisturizer. This is a Nigerian recipe which includes honey and a fragrance oil to mask the natural scent. I'm allergic to honey, so I cannot use this kind. 2 bars remaining.