What's new

Purchased some Real Shaving Co. Cream today.

I bought it for 2.85 (usd). Haven't shaved with it yet but I have lathered it. Lathers really well and smells pretty good as well. Will shave with it tomorrow and give my final thoughts on it.

I bought it for 2.85 (usd). Haven't shaved with it yet but I have lathered it. Lathers really well and smells pretty good as well. Will shave with it tomorrow and give my final thoughts on it.

Where did you find it for that price? I like this stuff and would stock up if I found it for that around here.

You will enjoy this cream, forget its cheap, it performs well. I don't mind the scent and love the stuff and can get it for a pound, can't grumble at that:001_smile

Where did you find it for that price? I like this stuff and would stock up if I found it for that around here.

Not sure where you are from but I found it at a local Food City. Im actually going to go and buy a couple more tubes. Cant beat that price. If I knew shipping wouldn't be too bad to offset the price then I wouldn't mind to ship some to whoever paid for it.

You will enjoy this cream, forget its cheap, it performs well. I don't mind the scent and love the stuff and can get it for a pound, can't grumble at that:001_smile

When I lathered it, copious amounts of lather was formed. It had a great smell as well.

I like it. It's good to have around for the price.
Good to take travelling.
I used the Sensitive and found it made nice thick lather.

Can't go wrong with it for the price. Makes pretty nice lather and while I can say that the scents don't blow me away they aren't bad.

I'm using it at least twice a week despite having lots of other options in my cabinet. I like it that much. Great performer and great scent.

Just shaved with it today. Very happy with it! Its my first actual cream. Think I will go back to the store and purchase a couple more at 2.85 a tube.

I like this creme quite well, and it was around $5 for me.

The main problem is that is somewhat tricky to get in my area - Rite Aids are pretty uncommon here, but I can get it at Harris Teeter if I go there, and I think I saw it at CVS once, which are a dime a dozen here.

Thanks for the Postive words it just showed up at our HEB store last week. I grab a tube next time I'm in the store.

Just grabbed a tube of the Moisturizing cream, currently on sale at my local Rite Aid for $3.99 if you have their shopper value card thingey. Scent is a bit subtle but very nice. I will give it a run tonight or tomorrow night as well and share some feedback (though it looks like there's enough good feedback here already). If I'm incredibly motivated, I'll see if I can get a couple pics of lather as well. :001_cool:

Nothing to add here, I'm just noticing that random words in posts are getting hyperlinked to search results and I'm curious how/why.

lather
harris teeter
shaving cream.

*edit - hmm. Interesting. Looks like those words are automatically linking to wiki entries. I like it!

Y'all might wanna check H-E-B for it. I was there today and noticed they had real shaving co and jack black products in their shaving aisle.

Top Bottom