What's new

first time cream user

outside the junk in a can,ive not tried shaving cream till today,wife went bathbody yesterday and being the dutifull husband i tagged along.(like i didnt kno they sold the stuff)anyway i scored a large tube for cheap,what do you kno its pretty nice stuff,someone was saying they couldnt get lather w/a badger brush but i tried my col conk pure and a little less water than w/my hard soaps;volia what pretty lather and so much from so little(maybe a half inch squeeze in the bottom of the bowl,well you be the judge;
and this is after my second pass:w00t:

Creams are good. Soaps are good.
There are a lot of good creams for not a lot of money out there.
You can score a lot of creams for under $10 a tube.

i dont think ill ever give up my soaps but this cream is definitly in my rotation,iwas suprised how easy it was to work up a good lather after reading the post about not working with a badger brush,but it looks like their tec was off or too much water because i had no trouble working a great lather

When I started with the straight I used soaps. Then when I switched to the DE I started giving the creams a real go. I'm not sure where I'm at in regards to what I like more but I seem to use soaps more in the summer and creams in the winter.

Top Bottom