What's new

Memorial weekend salute....

I know this may not be the appropriate thread for such a post, but I will anyways......A heartfelt thank you to all those Sailers, soldiers, airmen, and Marines who paid with their lives for our current freedoms.......Also a thank you to all active, veterans, and retired veterans. And to all our POW's and MIA's, which will NEVER be forgotten.

Just remember, for our freedoms, All gave some, some gave all.

-Semper fi
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Anywhere on this board is an acceptable place for this post. Thank you to our Military, past and present.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Monday, 30 May 11 is Memorial Day, so I humbly and respectfully ask of you to please don't forget to honor the men and women in uniform who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country and who "gave up their tomorrows so we can have our todays".

May God Bless and Keep You and May You Rest In Peace.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Monday, 31 May 11 is Memorial Day, so I humbly and respectfully ask of you to please don't forget to honor the men and women in uniform who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country and who "gave up their tomorrows so we can have our todays".

May God Bless and Keep You and May You Rest In Peace.
proxy.php

proxy.php

and thanks to all who gave some and especially those who gave all.
its good to live in the land of the free and home of the brave
thank god for the brave

Shout out to all those in the military living and dead, the ones who have sacrificed their lives and the ones who are risking theirs as we speak. All in the name of our well-being.

I to wish to give all the veterans a Heartfelt THANK YOU for your selfless service!!! May GOD Bless each and everyone of y'all and may he protect thsoe of you stepping into harms way!!!

Tom

Sadly, Memorial Day has been degraded into being about shopping & cooking out for a lot of people. Some citizens will reflect and be thankful, most will not. It is what it is. Most people are too self-absorbed to care.

To all of the men and women of the military who have given their lives for the rest of us so we can live in freedom... I salute you.

They have given their lives so we may live free from tyranny and oppression. And for everyone who is active, you continue putting yourself in harms way for your country, to keep us safe from the terrors of the world.
I thank you all.
proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I think this says it all, I think it's very powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo
Brian:
My eyes are 'misty' and so true that we have so much to be thankful for...to those who "gave up their tomorrows, so we can have our todays".
proxy.php

Our Warriors are the true 'Salt of the Earth".

Christopher
proxy.php
"You will never know the true nature of your nationality, until your Nation calls you to Serve". Christopher

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my most solemn and constant prayer that the "reason" so many of my Brothers and Sisters in arms are separated (temporarily or permanently) from their loved ones would end forever.

Peace without oppression would be their greatest tribute.

My wife and I visited a memorial for Oregon war dead, read some of the names, and read the personal tribute someone had left for a gentleman SSGT Harold "Irish" Brogan, a paratrooper who died during the Normandy invasions. We saw no one else at that memorial, but it was a beautiful day for a visit.

Top Bottom