What's new

Groom and Clean -- Thanks

I have used the regular Suave gel for a while, I have heard a lot of good words for Groom and clean so I picked some up the other day.

I liked it alot, good hold and shine, Not too crispy.

My hair is fine, and wear it short and a little spiky in the front, I use a little Groom and clean and a touch of American Crew molding clay.

Thanks for the tip!

I like the smell of both, and I'll admit the Groom & Clean smell is unique, but I definitely get better hold from Groom & Clean. Also in the hot and sticky Tennessee summers, Brylcreem did not hold up as well.

After trying G&C last year without success (didn't realize it was water based/activated) I re-used it for the first time today...wow! Great hold and slick look without feeling stiff, sticky, or crunchy. I think I've found my new hair styling product.

I like the smell of both, and I'll admit the Groom & Clean smell is unique, but I definitely get better hold from Groom & Clean. Also in the hot and sticky Tennessee summers, Brylcreem did not hold up as well.

Yeah that was my problem too.. Oklahoma humidity would just break down the Brylcream. I have adapted to the unique smell of the Groom and Clean and it holds much better. I am trying something new this week- my barber gave me a sample jar of "American Crew Grooming Cream" it goes in easy, but is concentrated and makes my hair look thicker, it has strong but still flexible hold and leaves a nice shine, this is pretty good stuff

+1 on Groom & Clean...My hair is fine but will get curly in the Florida heat & Humidity if left on it's own. A BB sized dab rubbed into my damp hair then combed & air dried...it will hold all day without being stiff, plus, washes out easily when showing...

I like it, I have not tried the Brylcreem because I have found the G & C works well for my hair. The scent has a hint of lemon to my nose.

Top Bottom