What's new

Cobra Classic Razor

Has anybody ever tried this razor?
It looks pretty cool, but nobody has it for less than $149. I don't think its my kind of razor, but has anybody else had any experience with it? :huh:

Here's a cool video on it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwzA5Q9M2F8&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, after seeing that video yesterday, I went on the search for one also... I know I have seen some on the BST.
So they only can take the feather blades? Regular injector blades won't work?
I picked up a Gillette techmatic on the BST yesterday, and am going to load up on the Schick injectors for now...

So they only can take the feather blades? Regular injector blades won't work?

Correct. This razor was designed around the Feather Professional blade, and thus a Schick Injector blade is not wide enough, nor long enough to work with this razor. Also, there is only one supplier for this razor: ClassicShaving, but they are currently out of stock.

Correct. This razor was designed around the Feather Professional blade, and thus a Schick Injector blade is not wide enough, nor long enough to work with this razor. Also, there is only one supplier for this razor: ClassicShaving, but they are currently out of stock.

I swear that Geo's website (don't know if I am allowed to mention the site) had them listed yesterday in stock for $159.00.
Today it looks like they are out... Maybe he sold them all because of the video.

Very cool razor, but that expensive for basically a proprietary blade is a deal breaker for me. It would be different if it took regular injector blades.

Top Bottom