What's new

If you had to pick one ?

Hello gents if you had to pick only one brush what would it be ? I know it's a tough one to only pick one but there's got to be that one

Wow. Tough choice.

Either the 57 two band, Douglas or the custom genuine ivory PJish w TGN knot.

Easy choice actually, if I had to have one brush...I'd go with the Chubby 2...in 3-band or 2-band...hard to go wrong really...

Custom Shavemac Silver-Tip, Fan-shape 44/21.
Tough choice but this is my newest, received yesterday and tested IMMEDIATELY :tongue_sm

On Tuesday it would have been my Vie-Long Olivewood Horse, still my favorite Vie-Long.

Muhle Stylo with synthetic fibers (the ones prior to the new Silvertip Fiber, which I haven't tried). Softer than my best boar, and makes and gives up lather better than my badgers. Kevan says the new Silvertip Fibre is even better, which makes my hand tremble to contemplate.

Steve

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
My suggestion is always to make your own. Get an handle, get a knot, some glue and bingo! :thumbup1:

This

proxy.php

Cheers,

Ken

If I had to pick only one... I guess it would be my Simpson Duke 2 in best. It was my only brush for 1 year and I was more than happy... till I started checking the brush forum regularly! :blushing:

another vote for the Duke 2 in best. I've bought several other brushes since first buying the Duke and have yet to find one that fits my needs as well.

Tough, tough call! Would have to go with my Semogue 1305. At home with soaps, creams, bowl or the preferred lace lathering.

Top Bottom