What's new

B&B Ink Update?

I spoke with all the parties involved just today- We should be having an announcement shortly. The samples of ink have been tested and approved so we are just finalizing the artwork and manufacturing details.

There will be plenty of notice and more detail as they become available.

I spoke with all the parties involved just today- We should be having an announcement shortly. The samples of ink have been tested and approved so we are just finalizing the artwork and manufacturing details.

There will be plenty of notice and more detail as they become available.

Thank you, sir! :thumbup:

You guys have been here long enough to know you cannot drop that kind of bomb!

Details, details man!

I'm glad to hear that this ink is close to fruition, especially given how busy Mr. Tardiff has been trying to meet the high demands on the Noodler's flex pens. I must admit that I've been eyeing a vintage Sheaffer for the occasion. :whistling:

Is there going to be a limit on bottles of ink overall? Don't want to catch it late and miss out!
Now, off to buy a new pen.

I went into an antique store today. I walked out with a beautiful blue Esterbrook J Series. This should keep me busy until the ink arrives.

I've already got a lot more ink than I need, which will keep me busy until I can buy the B&B ink that I don't need. :lol:

In case you're interested, the color of the new ink is here:

proxy.php

Top Bottom