What's new

Turkish Old Spice shave cream(Shulton formula).

Hi,
in the past i seen a lot of review about the indian Old Spice (Shulton) shave cream and i was thinking it was the only one available, until a couple of weeks ago when i placed an order at Bestshave.
When i saw that they have the turkish version of the Old Spice , and the Shulton one, i added one in my order.
What i found weird is that it's made by Procter Gamble and under the Shulton license.
So far i have shaved with it a couple of times and i really like it.
Good lubrication, great lather and also very great old-school scent, it's quite different from the curent Old Spice but i like it.
Let's say if you like the scent of the Arko stick, Tabac and, of course Old Spice you will love that cream.
proxy.php

I would sure like to know if the turkish or indian version is closer to the original....anyone have both ??

I never tried the Indian version but the Lather from the Turkish is Superb, I think you'd love this Cream, Truly a "CLASSIC" Scent.
BTW throw in an inexpensive Turkish Horse #7 for $2.55.

Last edited:
The Indian version is great, nice to hear the Turkish one is as well. I wonder if there are Turkish versions of the Lime and Musk.

I would sure like to know if the turkish or indian version is closer to the original....anyone have both ??

I do, and the Turkish version is better. Fantastic lather, lubrication, and scent. Great scent-very Old Spice!
When comparing the two, the Indian OS, IMO, smells somewhat nasty, almost foul.
Get the Turkish version.

I do, and the Turkish version is better. Fantastic lather, lubrication, and scent. Great scent-very Old Spice!
When comparing the two, the Indian OS, IMO, smells somewhat nasty, almost foul.
Get the Turkish version.

my tubes of indian old spice have been very good,pleasant in scent but not the old shulton aroma for sure...I have found over the years usually a cream that smells "off" or "old" has probably been exposed to long periods in humid or very hot storage facilities...

Top Bottom