What's new

500th Post PIF

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
This is my first PIF and consists of your choice of either a Gillette Super Speed Flair Tip or a Fat Handle Tech, a puck of Van DerHagen Deluxe soap and 5 pack of Astra SP blades. Razors will be user grade, possible plating loss but fully functional. To be eligible, noob must have less than 50 posts and a CONUS address. Student or Armed Forces Member preferred. Winner will be selected at random this weekend, razor to be shipped next week. Good luck!

I'm stationed in Guam but SWMBO is holding down the fort in GA. Very interested in trying an older razor but can't locate one here and the "boss" isn't keen on me ordering too much stuff off the bay, etc.... So until I can get stateside, I'm using my Merkur 23C and very happy with it.

Greg

Hey, I'm a student in Georgia. Found my Dad's old Coles Slant and jumped on here reading up on how to clean this thing (it's in pretty bad shape lol). Bought all the other stuff i need so I'm pretty pumped. Hope i don't dice my face up too bad.

Thanks

I'm in. I am currently finishing my service term with Americorps, and will be working on my masters in social work this coming fall at Case Western. Been DE shaving for 5 months or so with a Parker 22R.

Thanks!

Also a student in Cleveland, OH. I am new to DE shaving and just have a used merkur. I would love a chance to try out an old gillette since they get so much rep on the forums!

Hi,

I'm a student, and I've just started (prob a month in). I heard great things about the old Gillette shavers, count me in!

Great PIF, and while I meet the qualifications, I'll sit this one out as I have now cobbled together a decent start-up kit for myself. I did want to give a shout-out to the other Cleveland area students (I'm currently a grad student)...maybe we should have an informal DE shavers club!

Great PIF, and while I meet the qualifications, I'll sit this one out as I have now cobbled together a decent start-up kit for myself. I did want to give a shout-out to the other Cleveland area students (I'm currently a grad student)...maybe we should have an informal DE shavers club!

I'm down. I'll be moving to Cleveland in August to start my grad work.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Bump to say that I will consider entries through Sunday midnight CST and will be selecting my winner within 48 hrs after that. I will PM winner for contact info/razor preference.

Top Bottom