What's new

OK Here we Go again..The 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Finals matchups (Yay Baby!!!),... :-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
First of all, Congrats are in order
proxy.php
for the Vancouver Canucks
proxy.php
(with strong performances from Roberto Luongo

'between the pipes' and the rest of the team
), who took the 'bite' out of the
proxy.php
yesterday.
proxy.php

"Seeing Is Believing"... http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=115590&navid=mod-left1
proxy.php
"Hockey......The Coolest Game on Earth."

Hmmmmm...
proxy.php
it might be a early to tell (and I'm not getting out my crystal ball either
proxy.php
), who will be the other finalist...
proxy.php
or
proxy.php

Game 7 @ 8pm (2000hrs), ET on VS (Versus), & CBC, Friday 27 May 11 ...Series tied at 3 - 3

But, regardless of what team wins the series in the West...I'll take the 'Nucks' (and no Canadian team has won the

Stanley Cup since the Canadiens in 93
), for the Stanley Cup in 5 games.
proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php
"Only God saves more than Goaltenders". Christopher

Last edited:
When it comes to hockey my favorite team is the Redwings. Unfortunately they didn't make it to the finals this years so now I have to go with my second rule of hockey: Any city that doesn't have a real winter shouldn't have a hockey team. So right now all I'll say is booo Tampa.

Yay Canucks...I think we are in good shape for the final games...here's hoping...

I live on Vancouver Island and if they don't win, my son may have a nervous breakdown...

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
First of all, Congrats are in order
proxy.php
for the Boston Bruins
proxy.php
with a very fine performance from Tim Thomas 'in the nets' and

the rest of the Bears
), who took the 'shock' out of the
proxy.php
(1-0 with a goal by the 'Bs' Nathan Horton [assisted by David Krejci

& Andrew Ference] @ 12:27 in the 3rd period for the Conference win last night)!!!
proxy.php

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AsEBmJGYCGH9kwTPcqqVQIh7vLYF?slug=lc-carpenter_bruins_win_game_7_advance_to_stanley_cup_finals_052711

Hmmmmm...
proxy.php
it might be a early to tell (and I'm not getting out my crystal ball either
proxy.php
), but, I'll take the 'Nucks' (no

Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup since the Habs in 93 and the 'Bs' haven't won a Cup since 72
), for the Stanley Cup in

5 games
proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php

"Only God saves more than Goaltenders". Christopher

Attached Image -Two giants of the game...Martin St. Louis and Zdeno Chara in the handshake line last night.

Last edited:
Hi - I'm new to B&B, yet to even DE shave even, but I thought there might be a Stanley Cup thread.

Going to be an interesting finals. My boss is going Vancouver, but having watched the game this morning (I live in Australia), I wouldn't mind Boston winning, simply because Tim Thomas is such a gent, and also because the Sedin twins kind of weird me out.

That being said, I think Van have enough to take it.

Top Bottom