What's new

Soap or Cream, which did you use today?

What did you use for lather this morning (or last time you shaved)?

• Cream

• Soap

• Both cream and soap

• Gel

Results are only viewable after voting.
sdaniels just started a thread about the popularity of soaps vs creams. I thought it is a really good question and I really wonder about this myself - I decided to compliment her/his thread with a poll (hoping sdaniels does not mind). Here is the original thread.

What did you use to shave this morning (or for your last shave)?

I've found that I have the most fun when I use both soap and cream with a bit of glycerin. I get a ton of lather that's enough to use on my legs and arms for as long as it takes to shave to DFS/BBS.

Current for today: Proraso, VDH Deluxe, and generic glycerin.

A little manly smelling for my tastes but nothing that a little strawberry-pear shea butter lotion can't fix.

My nine year old grandson is staying for a few weeks and he is a fan of Tabac. He likes the aftershave and cologne. He gets up and shaves with me in the mornings (no he can't have a blade in his slim) and this morning he decided on Tabac. Yesterday we were on the Bay Rum program.

He's good at making lather but Grampa has to many brushes so its kind of hard to decide on which one to use. He picked the Savile Row 3124 Silvertip this morning.

If you have never started your day shaving with your grandson you are missing one of the singularly greatest moments of your life.

Top Bottom