What's new

Peanut butter as shaving Cream

...maybe just the top layer of a fresh jar would work, but the stuff in the bottom I think would fall to bits on my face. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten "creamy" peanut butter in around a decade so I don't even have a mental reference :lol:

i wouldnt ruin perfectly good peanut butter to shave with thats for sure.

mmmmmmmm peanut butter..ahhhhrgghhrghhh

...maybe just the top layer of a fresh jar would work, but the stuff in the bottom I think would fall to bits on my face. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten "creamy" peanut butter in around a decade so I don't even have a mental reference :lol:

The stuff on the bottom is soap, and a boar brush lathers it easily. You may want to soak it in warm milk, first, while you shower. This softens it and forms a complete protein.

Don't forget to use some Fluff to stop any weepers.
Im allergice to peanuts you think cashew butter would work too!?:001_smile

proxy.php

I can see how REAL peanut butter could be used for this purpose. I generally has a nice layer of oil on it which would probably be a great lubricant. I am thinking a food post shave balm would be strawberry jelly. Or perhaps a nice thin splash of chocolate.

Best thread ever!! I know I wouldn't want to walk around all day smelling like peanut butter, Fluff on the other hand is a different story :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom