Hey Guys, i am still clearing some stuff out, and I have for your consideration,
Items may need additional cleaning, and the straights are all in need of restoration, may have black spots, rust and need new scales etc..
I know nothing about straights so let me know how way off I am. Be Honest!
1st person to buy 3 or more DE or SE gets
their choice of an NDC Ball end tech, oran NDC Contract Tech, FREE! 2nd Person to buy 2 SE or DE will get the other one! Both areUser Grade. Buy all the SE and DE and get both!
First person to buy 3 or more of the the remaining 2 straights gets a FREE Straight marked P-C-C St Paul, Minn, it is pictured last with the greenish scalesPIF'd
ConUS and Paypal only please.
1) Gillette Slim Adjustable K4 $35 ConUSSold
Nice Condition, missing a small amount of paint in one number, but otherwise good. Even turns that last quarter turn.
2) Merkur Slant $35 ConUSSold
3)Gem Open Comb Micromatic w/ Bakelite Case
Has a few spots of Brassing on the Head, but still nice
4) Gillette Ball Handle "New" NDC Long Comb
Obligatory cracks in handle, but holds tight.
5) Valet Auto Strop w/ Case, Original Box, and boxed STROP!
First one Ive had with the STROP! Pretty Cool!
6) Gillette NDC Fat Handle Gold Tech $12 ConUS Sold
User Grade, Missing Some plating, but should shave great!
7) Joseph Allen & Sons NON XXL Sheffield $15 ConUSSold
Blade says "Medium size Hollow Ground". Scales are no Good.
8) Farwell Ozmun and Kirk $12 ConUSSold
Blade says "Gilt Edge", says "499 5/8 Extra Ground and MFG in Germany" on back, scales are no good.
9) George Wostenholm and Sons Celebrated I-XL $15 ConUSSold
Made in Sheffield, A couple chips in the scales.
10) Bengall Cast Steel $18 ConUS Sold
Wooden Scales are no good
Pictured last are the Giveaway Techs and Straight with the Greenish scales.