What's new

Hove New Orleans scents?

Anyone ever been to/ tried scents from Hove of New Orleans? I am going there in a few weeks, and was going to check it out. They supposedly have a nice vetiver scent, and sell dried vetiver root to keep in your closet. Sounds kind of cool. Thanks!

I am not sure where you are from but I used to live around New Orleans and had a chance to go there a bunch. If you get a chance pass by Aidion Gill's shop. I am not sure where you will be at (if you will be doing touristy stuff downtown) so it may be a short drive. He has lots of neat things in the shop! Pm me and I will send you some details if you need and give you some fun things to do! have fun on your holiday!

I'm still new to DE shaving. Being in Baton Rouge, where there are no decent barbers, I am interested in learning about Gill's shop in New Orleans.

I'm a little thrown off that they use cartridge razors. I'll try them anyway.

Any other good barbers in New Orleans?

Anyone ever been to/ tried scents from Hove of New Orleans? I am going there in a few weeks, and was going to check it out. They supposedly have a nice vetiver scent, and sell dried vetiver root to keep in your closet. Sounds kind of cool. Thanks!

Sounds very cool. I know nothng about them!

Top Bottom