What's new

TOBS soap bowl dimensions needed

Hi All,

Edit - Nevermind... I have one coming in a couple days so put away your tape measures.

Looking for a huge favor. I am wondering what the TOBS soap bowl dimensions are (diameter and approximate depth) and ultimately if it will fit a L'Occitane Cade puck in without too much rigging.

EDIT - I'm talking about the wood bowl, not screw top tub.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
About 3 and 4/8 inches wide and 2 inches deep. The bowl is curved though so it is difficult to get a very accurate measurement.

EDIT - Never mind, this was the container for the creams.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I just compared my unused Cade puck to my TOBS Rose container. You will need to shave off ~ 5 mm for it to fit. The bottom of the container has a slightly different curve to it than the puck, so it would seem to me that shaving the puck's edge and plunking that down in the bottom of the container before seating the puck would be the way to go.

I just compared my unused Cade puck to my TOBS Rose container. You will need to shave off ~ 5 mm for it to fit. The bottom of the container has a slightly different curve to it than the puck, so it would seem to me that shaving the puck's edge and plunking that down in the bottom of the container before seating the puck would be the way to go.

Thanks but I did not know that TOBS soap came in rose. Are you talking about the Rose cream container (screw top)? I'm looking for the wooden bowl for soaps dimensions.

Top Bottom