Not for the faint of heart

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
:w00t:
If you can't handle it, don't look.

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I would be remiss if I didn't credit the source- that's from Jarrod's The Superior Shave.

What's the big deal? It's a pile of dusty rocks. In small and broken pieces. Looks like you would have to pay someone to carry it all to the dump.

Let's play a game, can B&B name all the items in the picture?

I see some coticule hones obviously, BBW stones, some very nice boxes, Dovo straights below them, Feather straights, and potato chips too! :lol:

Can't figure out the rest...

Potato chips with ridges give your straights serrated edges, and the oil protects the blades from the salt. Use a sour-cream slurry, and your next lip nick will taste oh, so good.

thats the most stones that ive ever seen in one place you might have to tell us the location so that we can grab a few stones. the coti's are mine just kidding:w00t::w00t:

Last edited:
You should see the photos of the warehouse in Belgium!

I think that is exactly where Jarrod is going according to the note on his sight that accompanied this photo. I'm jealous out of my mind, I'd love to go pick out my own stone (or 8) from Ardennes! Something in the ball park of a 200x40x40 red LPB :w00t:

Legion

Staff member
I think that is exactly where Jarrod is going according to the note on his sight that accompanied this photo. I'm jealous out of my mind, I'd love to go pick out my own stone (or 8) from Ardennes! Something in the ball park of a 200x40x40 red LPB :w00t:

I read an article once (and I'm sorry, I cant remember where) about these hone geeks who went on a pilgrimage to Ardennes. The owner let them spend the night in the factory, and they bedded down in the storerooms and on the factory floor, surrounded by shelves and shelves of coticules. They were in seventh heaven!

Top Bottom