What's new

June 2011, SOTD "themed weeks"

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Some of our fine B&B members (well most of them are fine! :001_cool:) asked if it is possible to anticipate for the entire following month the weekly themes that will appaer in the SOTD forum. Of, course! This is a magnificent idea, since many of us (me included) take their photos only when possible. And, by anticipating the weekly themes, each of us will have more time to produce pics, perfect or "photoshop" them and add more photos in their personal files. I'd also like to include a "free week" in each month, where you can post whatever shot you prefer.

Here is the plan for June's SOTD "themed weeks":

VINTAGE, SOTD "themed week" May 30th - June 5th 2011: Here you have to include vintage, old looking photos. Pics that are in black and white, that are in sepia colour and that have an overall "antique finish". Obviously, feel free to add vintage shaving items if you desire!

ITALY, SOTD "themed week" June 6th - June 12th 2011: We want to see Italian made stuff! Soaps (of course), creams, aftershaves, colognes, etc. It is essential to add at least one Italian made item in each pic. For those who want, even "all made in Italy" shots are more than welcomed!

UNITED KINGDOM, SOTD "themed week" June 13th - June 19th 2011: The same as above, but with shaving items that got the approval of Her Majesty The Queen!

FRANCE, SOTD "themed week" June 20th - June 26th 2011: The same as above with "made in France" shaving stuff.

FREE WEEK, SOTD "themed week" June 27th - July 3rd 2011: A selection of photos of your choice! Feel free to post whatever picture you like more!

And always keep in mind the most important rule: HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:

strop

Now half as wise
This looks like fun! Expensive,but fun!:lol: Looks like I'll need to read the instruction manual for my camera:lol::thumbup:

Mark

Top Bottom