What's new

Happy I kept it!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
So, I almost sold my bottle of speick, because it smelled too much like medicine to me. Thank goodness I didn't!

The stuff works miracles on the skin... My routine is now lucky tiger toner followed by Speick, followed by normal AS... I don't know how I could have survived so long without them!

So, I almost sold my bottle of speick, because it smelled too much like medicine to me. Thank goodness I didn't!

The stuff works miracles on the skin... My routine is now lucky tiger toner followed by Speick, followed by normal AS... I don't know how I could have survived so long without them!

What "miracles" does Speick do for the skin?

Interesting. Speick does absolutely nothing for me.

Is it truly the Speick that's working miracles, or is the the combination of Lucky Tiger, Speick and another after shave that you have brought together?
And what is your "normal" after shave?
If I use Speick, which does nothing for me, followed by Musgo Real, well then that's a great after shave.

Last edited:
Speick is great stuff. It is now on the "short list" of stuff that I intend to stock up on as I reduce my variety of shaving products.

Interesting. Speick does absolutely nothing for me.

I have done a rethink about Speick. After I wrote the above, I dug out my bottle from the back of the cabinet and after shaving, I took a nice amount and splashed it on. First it stung like the dickins, but then after a few seconds started to feel nice. And the fragrance stayed around for a good part of the morning. I think I was'nt using enough before. Used it again this morning, gave my cheeks a good douching, and I'm pleased. Now I'll have to find out if the Cologne smells like the after shave.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have done a rethink about Speick. After I wrote the above, I dug out my bottle from the back of the cabinet and after shaving, I took a nice amount and splashed it on. First it stung like the dickins, but then after a few seconds started to feel nice. And the fragrance stayed around for a good part of the morning. I think I was'nt using enough before. Used it again this morning, gave my cheeks a good douching, and I'm pleased. Now I'll have to find out if the Cologne smells like the after shave.

That is pretty much what happened to me. I posted mine briefly in BST, but then took it off as I prefer to do my sales in bulk. Tried it one more time and really paid attention to how my skin felt afterwards...

No other AS does that, not by a long shot.

Top Bottom