What's new

100th post PIF

Time for my “100th post” very humble PIF. In honor of my immigrant ancestors, I offer this to NON-CONUS members. I have 14 samples of Mama Bears shaving soaps (Wood, Sapmoss, Turkish Mocha, Amber Romance, Rosemary Mint, Aromatic Pipe Tobacco, Clear Skies, Gentlemen’s Lemon Blend, Vanilla Cream, Good Morning Honey, Autumn Afternoon, Lilly of the Valley, Energy, and Fresh Ginger Lime) and will split it into 2 lots so you will end up with 7 from the 14 possible, but you have twice the chance of winning. These were just lathered up once in my VDH bowl to check the scent.

The rules are simple

1) Non-CONUS because my ancestors weren’t native to the US.

2) Post in this thread what scent soap I am using with my Grandpa’s flare tip. This requirement is just because the search function on forums doesn’t get used often enough (myself included :001_rolle).

3) My children will each pull a name out of my hat in one week to select the winners.

Woohooo - count me in.

PM sent with answer and thanks for a great PIF to all us non CONUS folks

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
PM sent (count me in).
I'm always looking to try new soaps and MB's are top notch.

Nice little PIF entry requirement as well. I like what I found at the end of the rainbow.

Count me in.

i've only tried 1 of Mama Bears so this wood be great.

used the Search function and found the answer.

Wood you please consider me for this PIF. I really want to try these and am definately NON conus. They call this place "where America's day begins" as I'm typing this it's 5:30 PM Saturday evening and 7:30 Sunday morning. I think it's as far from conus as you can get and still be in "America". Thank you for doing this.

Greg

HugoM and brucered are the winners. Thanks to all for participating and wish I could send you all some of MB's I really enjoy them.

Top Bottom