What's new

4oz. Grey Flannel for $11.99

I like that stuff.

I got it in a gift set, AS and Cologne four ounces each, for about twenty bucks or so at Marshall's.

It's a nice office type scent.

It doesn't agree with my chemistry.
~
My wife hates it. :mad3: It has an odd powdery musky smell that I don't care for myself to be honest.

I just gave a 95% + bottle away...

Great Price!

It doesn't agree with my chemistry.
~
My wife hates it. :mad3: It has an odd powdery musky smell that I don't care for myself to be honest.

I just gave a 95% + bottle away...

Great Price!

I had the same experience the first time I tried it, including giving the bottle away. I went back recently and tried it again, with a very light application, and discovered an appreciation for it. Still, YMMV.

I love this scent, but unfortunately my lovely bride has an unfond memory of it on another person. She's going on a business trip to Chicago soon so I may give it some air time then.

Its funny that I have a bottle (4 oz) and tried to give it away if someone paid shipping and had no takers. I didnt chunk it yet but find that it is pretty hard to get rid of. Sad as I do enjoy parts of the scent greatly but overall I cant stand it.

Its funny that I have a bottle (4 oz) and tried to give it away if someone paid shipping and had no takers. I didnt chunk it yet but find that it is pretty hard to get rid of. Sad as I do enjoy parts of the scent greatly but overall I cant stand it.

I got a bottle of Grey Flannel for $12 bottle at JRs. Blind buy. Hated it from the very first spray. This was a surprise, as many people who post here really like it. I did not. I made it into a PIF, and paid postage to get it to someone who would use it. The member who got it really liked it. I guess this is a scent that grabs you, one way or the other.

I got a bottle of Grey Flannel for $12 bottle at JRs. Blind buy. Hated it from the very first spray. This was a surprise, as many people who post here really like it. I did not. I made it into a PIF, and paid postage to get it to someone who would use it. The member who got it really liked it. I guess this is a scent that grabs you, one way or the other.

I don't know about that. I smelled this 20 years ago and disliked it. Then I smelled it again a year ago and thought it was very good and bought some.

The EDG was first made in 1996. The grey flannel was made in 1976. Make sure you check and know which on your getting. There two different scents.

I'm probably naive, but I tend to think that guys who like Green Irish Tweed would like Grey Flannel, and vice versa.

Basically it's the green, violet and mossy elements that unite the two. They're two very different scents to be sure, but the violet leaf is prominent in both. Also, both have a tinge of sweet floral violet to them.

Grey Flannel is a classic, with a hugely successful reformulation under the EA brand. I'm not quite sure what the boys trying it this days expect, but if they're looking for the same sugar water all the other kids are splashing, they're in for a rude awakening.

I love this stuff. Good find at that price. I've got a 2 oz bottle that I picked up for $8, and about 25% of my 4 oz atomizer left for the fall.

Top Bottom