What's new

Sick of Cloud Pictures Yet?

I'm not tired of 'em. And these are amazing. Wow. You can feel their weight by looking at the picture. Excellent. :thumbup1:

Thanks, these things were filling up the sky driving home, it was actually pretty distracting. My daughter, who was in the truck with me, said "Daddy, looking at those clouds when we're driving is making me dizzy." Thankfully she didn't puke in my truck!

Very cool pics! I love cloud/storm photos. they are scary. Having lived in Santa Cruz, CA for 25 years - just big Pacific storms and fog - and now here in Portland, OR - rain, just rain - I only have one decent cloud photo to share - not scary though. Taken in Santa Cruz on Nov 9, 2005 at 6:16PM, looking due west.

View attachment $SantaCruzClouds_121_2134.jpg

-jim

I see those over here in Orlando. I think it's from NASA shuttle launches. The other day when I was BBQ'ing I was lucky enough to actually see it as it launched. I normally only spot it after it's too late.

Good eye Whisker Biscuit, it is a rocket trail and doesn't count as a cloud but I thought it looked cool with the sunset colors and all.

I thought id drop these by. Just a collection of some i have from here in guam. These are only 25% of the original sizes.

Attachments

• $IMG_0787.jpg
    $IMG_0787.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 490
  • $IMG_0869.jpg
    $IMG_0869.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 491
  • $IMG_0677.jpg
    $IMG_0677.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 489
  • $IMG_0880.jpg
    $IMG_0880.jpg