I have a number of handles that I made but never used them to put a knot in.
These handles are all hand turned in the USA, not machined by a computer operated lathe or come from overseas! The handle blanks, except the two faux ivory ones, are cast here by a friend locally.
The measurements are the real numbers, check the knot diameter at the loft you want to set the knot in. My experience is that a knot should be about a size smaller than the hole (e.g. a 22 mm hole will easily accommodate a 20 mm knot).
All handles have the RV Shaving logo laser engraved on the bottom!
The first picture shows a few smaller handles, good for travel brushes. Handles 1,2 and 3 are SOLD!
1. Black handle (diameter of hole 22 mm, depth of hole 15 mm, handle height 40 mm): $20 plus shipping SOLD
2. Faux Ivory (diameter of hole 22 mm, depth of hole 15 mm, handle height 41 mm): $20 plus shipping SOLD
3. Butterscotch "Eagle-like" (diameter of hole 20, but could be drilled to 22 or 24 mm, depth of hole 19 mm, handle height 43 mm): $25 plus shipping SOLD
The second picture shows some larger handles.
4. "Glass Jar" in faux ivory (Hole diameter 20, but could be drilled to 22 mm, depth of hole 14 mm, handle height 61 mm): $25 plus shipping SOLD
5. Black "Glass Jar" (diameter of hole 22, depth of hole 17 mm, handle height is 58 mm): $25 plus shipping SOLD
6. "VdH" in antique blue, this handle would be great for the standard boar or a Omega boar if the black sleeve is a bit shortened (diameter of hole 27 mm, depth of hole 13 mm, handle height 55 mm): $25 plus shipping
Shipping extra, as pointed out under the brush description.