What's new

What's equivalent ?

Another dumb question so here we go . I've been looking at the Rooney heritage stubby 2xl and was wondering what's similar to it ? The 1xl is a bad *** brush and was looking for a second brush to accompany it. So many choices

Nothing out there that has the feel of the XL series, those barbed tips when wet feel like a wet microfibre cloth on the face...there's NO scritch! Also the fan shapes and really low lofts make them quite interesting to use. The 2XL is larger than the 1XL but nothing drastic and very manageable. If you are looking to add a larger XL, why not actually FEEL the difference and go for a 3XL? It'll actually feel visibly different to the 1XL and will be a nice addition...

I second what Sameer suggests, unless you're eventually looking to get all three, at which point, I'd still get the 3XL first:lol:

Cheers,

Ken

The second morris and forndran blonde badger I acquired a little while ago is a good match to the rooney heritage 1XL I have. I ordered the 25x48 with extra hair and it has very nice tips with a lot of back bone.

Top Bottom