What's new

Armed Forces Day 2011

I would like to take a thread to thank all of the Men and Women who serve or have served in the Armed Forces. I am not a very eloquent person. You put yourselves in harms way and defend us against the terrors of the world. It is because of you that your country and the world is safe. So Thanks :thumbup1:

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I would like to take a thread to thank all of the Men and Women who serve or have served in the Armed Forces. I am not a very eloquent person. You put yourselves in harms way and defend us against the terrors of the world. It is because of you that your country and the world is safe. So Thanks :thumbup1:

proxy.php
Joshua:
Thank You for the 'shout-out' for all those in Uniform and our Veterans...past and present!!! :thumbup1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KlBAK3xfg4[/YOUTUBE]

Christopher
proxy.php
"You will never know the true nature of your nationality, until your Nation calls you to Serve". Christopher

Last edited:

proxy.php

+1, well said.

Top Bottom