What's new

Twenty something girls love traditional scents

I had my sabbatical breaking Floid Blue delivered to the office, and left it on my shelf. This morning, I caught my secretary secretly sniffing it! "I like the way it smells, it's like a barbershop!" she says.

Too many years of "modern" scents from CK 1 to axe have made young ladies crave something better.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I think the blue Floïd actually smells fairly modern. Fragrance preference is such a subjective thing that I think it's hard to peg certain trends to certain generations.

Fragrance preferences are a very subjective thing. A 20 year old may like the smell of Clubman while a 50 year old may think Aqua Di Gio smells great. No two women are alike. Wear what you like and don't worry if it's modern or "old school."

I think it is such a subjective thing.

Im 23 and def stay away from the more 'modern' scents, however I've tried old spice/floid amber/blue etc and they just don't appeal.

I've been told that I don't even smell like their father - but like their grandfather, surely not a good thing?

What a coincidence, I like the smell of Clubman and twenty something girls. At my age,it doesnt do me much good,but still.

Based on my Banned Scents thread Scents are truely like all things shaving YMMV.

My wife loves Stetson and Skin Bracer; is ok with the rest of my collection banning only Old Spice and Brut.

I have a fairly young staff at the HS I teach at and they always say I smell nice with AV , SB and Clubman.

There have been a few times on my route when I've gotten compliments from using Clubman or Old Spice.
A good-looking girl telling me I smell nice is never a bad thing.:blushing:

If my Kati liked the smell of panther **** I'd splash some on daily, but I thank god every day she does not! :laugh:

She does like Canoe & Pierre Cardin so I wear only those two.

My wife is 28 and she loves the smell of Old Spice. It's her favorite on me, and has never compared me to either her dad or granddad while wearing, just says it smells manly and strong, and she likes that. :w00t:

Last edited:
My girlfriend is 26, and she love Tabac, hate Old Spice, love Aqua Velva and say i smell like an old man if i use Aqua Velva Musk.
IMO scents do not fit everybody.

Top Bottom