What's new

Bought my second razor

Yesterday I went to a couple local antique stores and stumbled upon an M-2 Slim Adjustable for $8.00 USD! It was quite dirty from dirt and soap scum but other than that it was a nice razor. I cleaned it up with hot water, dish soap and even some toothpaste and now it looks like it just came out of the box! I even attached some pictures for your enjoyment.

My first razor is a Super Adjustable with the black handle and metal back. How different are these razors as far as the shave goes? I am assuming they are very similar. Which one is more aggressive when dialed all the way to 9?

I think I am going to let a friend borrow this razor with hope he will convert over from using a cartridge razor. He already uses some highly rated soaps, creams and even a home made badger brush!

Nice Score! As to the differences, your Super Adjustable will be milder number for number than the Slim. I prefer the Slim over the SA but thats me and as they say around here, YMMV! Either way enjoy it and give it a shave

Jay

Top Bottom