What's new

Area 51

I love reading about conspiracy theories. This one, with tiny airmen meant to scare the American public, is great. It's about as interesting as Stalin's simian army.

I believe the base out at Groom Lake is responsible for top secret military research projects, and it's probably not the only one.

I believe the base out at Groom Lake is responsible for top secret military research projects, and it's probably not the only one.
I think Area 51's primary mission is to serve as a DECOY. While everyone is trying to figure out what goes on there, it diverts attention away from other Top-Top-Ultra-Super-Secret bases where the real work is being done.

Last edited:
It actually has a very rich and storied, albeit secret, history. If you really want to do some interesting reading in a place were they generally do not let the UFO nutters hang out check out www.dreamlandresort.com . It is still very much active and being expanded despite stories to the opposite effect. I live about 90 minutes S of Vegas and in Jan 2010 got stuck babysitting my InLaws in Vegas. After several days of gambling my MIL decided she wanted to go see Area 51 since she had seen it on X Files:lol:! After about a 3 hour drive we arrived in Racheal NV and took some pics. Here are a couple for your enjoyment!

The A'le'Inn in Racheal, Nv
View attachment 164053

The Front Driveway to Area 51(Would have driven down but there was a Sheriff parked across the road:biggrin1:)
View attachment 164055

And the Piece De Resistance, The Back Gate to Area 51! One of the white security jeeps(Cammo Dudes) passed us as we were driving out, I think they were headed for lunch as we saw them at the A'le'Inn on the way out!
View attachment 164054

Jay

Last edited:
There's some sketchy stuff going on there.

proxy.php

This is going to be my Halloween costume, by the way.

Personally, I think Area 51 is where LetterK keeps his new, experimental turbo-powered crepe makers. But, don't tell anyone.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I think Area 51's primary mission is to serve as a DECOY. While everyone is trying to figure out what goes on there, it diverts attention away from other Top-Top-Ultra-Super-Secret bases where the real work is being done.

Well ... nobody ever talks about Area 52! :blink::idea::a20:

Give me a break!

Area 51 is nothing compared to the black hanger at Cannon AFB I guarded as a USAF Security Police.

Had a flying saucer with the alien crew living there.

Nice guys once you get to know them.

I would like to give you more information but I have to get to the supermarket.

Big sale on aluminum foil.

Last edited:
Heh...Cannon AFB -- Puh-leeze!

I OWN a flying saucer. Because I AM an alien.

Awww...crap. INS is going to visit me now...aren't they?

Top Bottom