What's new

New pants for my frameback

Legion

Staff member
I made some new red transparent acrylic scales for my French frameback today.

I put it with my other acrylic scaled restores... I'm getting quite a rainbow going. :lol:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
NICE!! I bought a couple of slabs of black micarta....the last 4 of my rescales were black, and I still have a slab left. I'm bored of black looking at yours. :thumbup:

Legion

Staff member
I just used it for the first time (BBS, thank you very much) and one cool thing I like about transparent scales, if there are any tiny drops of water on the inside of the scales or near the pivot, you can see them!

This is my first and only frameback. I like it. Very easy to use. I'm on the lookout for more now. FBAD? :001_rolle

I just used it for the first time (BBS, thank you very much) and one cool thing I like about transparent scales, if there are any tiny drops of water on the inside of the scales or near the pivot, you can see them!

This is my first and only frameback. I like it. Very easy to use. I'm on the lookout for more now. FBAD? :001_rolle
Almost looks like those pants are on fire :biggrin:

Nice work!

You haven't really shaved until you have tried a Swedish frameback, good stuff :thumbup1:

Legion, your immense talent and artistic touch never ceases to amaze and astonish. Thanks for showing:thumbup: and making us jealous.

Top Bottom