What's new

Joris

I'll keep this short until I make some time to submit a full review.

The Joris DE may be one of the best shavers I've ever used. Closest comparisons in my humble collection? Gillette Old Style and NEW Deluxe, Barbasol. But the Joris may be the most effective.

What say you?

Bill after you are done playing with it, you should sent it to me to reaffirm your findings. :wink2:

PS: New deluxe and Barbarsol ===> humble collection!?!?!

Last edited:
Bill after you are done playing with it, you should sent it to me to reaffirm your findings. :wink2:

Bong, done deal! Are you still dipping into the DE pool?

Like my early experiences with the NEW Deluxe, it was similar to shaving with a straight - albeit with a tad more control. :001_rolle

Actually, I haven't used a DE for months, but with such an endorsement from you, it's actually piqued my interest.

If I'm not mistaken, it uses the same head as the older Muhle R41 open comb, which is made by Fattip. I bought a Fattip razor from Bullgoose when he briefly had them in stock, and I must say, I absolutely LOVE the razor. Nothing else can give me such a close and comfortable shave. I prefer Gillette Yellow 7 o'clocks generally.

If I'm not mistaken, it uses the same head as the older Muhle R41 open comb, which is made by Fatip. I bought a Fatip razor from Bullgoose when he briefly had them in stock, and I must say, I absolutely LOVE the razor. Nothing else can give me such a close and comfortable shave.

I also have the Fatip, is my favourite DE oc.

Top Bottom