What's new

High Quality TTO

For my next razor I would like to get a TTO that is on par or better than my Mergress. Is there such a thing? I have gotten rid of everything except the Mergress and a Sensor; these will last plenty long and I don't feel the need for anything else. I really want a really high quality TTO to fill out my team.

Ideas? Thoughts?

I like the Merkur Vision to look at but not to shave with. BTDT.

Look for an excellent condition or NOS Gillette Slim, Super Adjustble or Fatboy. Top quality and great shavers as well.

Been using a Fatboy for 20 years or so and they are about the best i have tried personally, I do like my Mergress though, I think it really tends to be a personal thing, finding the razor that works best for you.

proxy.php

On a way cheaper note the parker is not such a shabby one, teamed up with the right blade that is.
proxy.php

Sorry, but I have found FBs to be a pretty mediocre razor.

I am a BIG fan of the British Rocket HD though. They are well worth tracking down.

I've been mostly an SE shaver over most of my relatively short wet shaving adventure (6th months), but I've spent the last couple of weeks getting to know the slim I'd picked up alone the way. I must say I really like it. If I had found it sooner, it certainly would have slowed the inevitable move to SE. Slowed, but not prevented :biggrin1: .

It really does a nice job.

Top Bottom