What's new

Pics Simpson brushes from small to large?

Does anyone have pics of their Simpson brushes lined up from small to large?

I'm curious to see how they compare in size from a Wee Scot to say a Chubby.

Thanks,

Not quite 'lined up' but here is drP's quite impressive collection from another thread

Here comes the boss....:001_cool:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Impressive collection.

However what I'd like to see is a simple line up of small to large with notes identifying each brush.

That would be interesting.

This is the fourth or fifth time this display has popped up in my browsings over the last eight months or so and it never loses its punch. Talk about a teaser...:001_tt1:

I don't have time to take a photo at the moment, but if you don't receive the response that you are looking for by lunchtime (USA time) please shoot me a PM and I will try to grab a pic this evening.

I don't have time to take a photo at the moment, but if you don't receive the response that you are looking for by lunchtime (USA time) please shoot me a PM and I will try to grab a pic this evening.

When you have the time please post a pic(s).

Thank you,

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Here are some pictures from the Simpson Pile-Up thread that are close to what you want.

full

My Simspons:

PURE:
Samson

BEST:
Milk Churn, Wee Scott & Key Hole 2

SUPER:
Polo 14, Polo 10 (2 band), Polo 8 (2 band), Tulip 4, Tulip 1 (2 band), Chubby 3, Chubby 2, Persian Jar 1 (2 band), Emperor 2 (2 band), 57 (2 band), Major & Astor (2 band)

(And 3 more on the way - but we won't go there!)
attachment.php

A few more..
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic that I snapped a few minutes ago- they are arranged pretty much by knot size:

proxy.php

L to R: Wee Scot, EmperorI in 2-Band, Milk Churn, Tulip2 in 2-Band, Duke2, 57, Classic2, B+B Eagle, ChubbyI in Super, Chubby2 in 2-Band

Here is a pic that I snapped a few minutes ago- they are arranged pretty much by knot size:

proxy.php

L to R: Wee Scot, EmperorI in 2-Band, Milk Churn, Tulip2 in 2-Band, Duke2, 57, Classic2, B+B Eagle, ChubbyI in Super, Chubby2 in 2-Band

That's what I was looking for!!!:w00t:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,

proxy.php

For some strange reason the Duke2 and the Classic2 really get my attention.

Thank you S! The little one was already on the way to me when you listed your Chubby1 2-Band...... so far I am enjoying it.

I think I know what you are trying to say. If you like to face lather, they are a great pair of brushes!

proxy.php

You read my mind.:blushing:

Maybe it's just David's photography, but I had never even considered a Classic until I laid eyes on "Mr. Angry." :biggrin1:

Top Bottom