What's new

what is your go to product when you are in a hurry and can't use brush?

I am curious what other people use when they don't have time to use a brush? I have tried cremo, twinluxe, and keihls. The twinluxe is great- but pricey.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Brush does not take that much time, but you could go with Kiss My Face (various flavors). It lathers great with a brush but works without it.

If I don't have time to use the brush, I don't have time for a shave anyway, so then I don't shave.

I have used my girlfriends Cremo and/or her son's Proraso Canned Foam in a pinch (both were products I purchased for them :001_smile). This has thankfully only happened 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years though.

i skip the shave if i dont have time. i'm in graduate school, so there isn't a need for me to shave. if you're in a line of work that requires a shaved face, you're probably the type of person that makes time for a shave.

like others have mentioned, any cream you have can be used brushless. I've used my AOS brushless (even says it on the tub) and it works just as well.

If I don't have time to do it properly, I don't shave. I don't need to shave for my job anyway so I do it daily just for fun. And fun requires the brush.

Top Bottom