What's new

what is your go to product when you are in a hurry and can't use brush?

If I'm in a hurry, it means a shower shave. I haven't gotten my straights restored yet and haven't had the $$$ to buy the new Dovo I want, so I'm still using a Gilette Fusion. Of all of the canned stuff, I like their Comfort Advantage Sensitive. It's uber slick and actually doesn't dry my skin like most all of the other foams and gels do. I prefer the brush, though I just started using one again. My beard absolutely will NOT cooperate with an electric, no matter how super powerful it's supposed to be. One will shave my upper cheeks but that's it. Anywhere else, it just pulls. That said, I've been a wet shaver since my 12th birthday...oh lord, that means I've been shaving for over 25 years. Ugh!!!!

I'd skip shaving. I used to use the Kiehl's shave cream before I got into the brush. At $35 it's pretty pricey stuff. I still use one of their moisturizers though.

I just automatically said Cremo but now that I thought about it, years ago, I used Edge Gel and it did a pretty fair job for me before I switched to the mug and brush.

I usually skip shaving if I can. If I can't I've used Cremo-Cream, Sharps Kid Glove, KMF, and King Of Shaves with reasonable success.

Top Bottom