What's new

what is your go to product when you are in a hurry and can't use brush?

I am curious what other people use when they don't have time to use a brush? I have tried cremo, twinluxe, and keihls. The twinluxe is great- but pricey.

Classic Barbarsol in the Red and white can plus Shave Secret and a Bic twin blade for senstive skin disposable.

I am curious what other people use when they don't have time to use a brush?
There are faster ways to use a brush. I can dip one of my smaller brushes into a very soft cream like Taylor Rose and whip up a great face lather quicker than shaking and applying a cream or gel from a can. There's really no excuse not to use a brush. I'd rather go without shaving.

Always use a brush, but every now and then when I sleep in too late, I usually grab my King of Shaves Shave gel. Pretty quick and easy.

EVERYONE gets in a hurry at sometime or another! To say you don't, well you MUST live a charmed life. Anyway the go to cream in a hurry for me is "Neutrogena skin clearing shave cream". No real lather to mess with and makes my face as slick as grease....................GEE, hope I spelled everything ok.......................JR

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
EVERYONE gets in a hurry at sometime or another! To say you don't, well you MUST live a charmed life. Anyway the go to cream in a hurry for me is "Neutrogena skin clearing shave cream". No real lather to mess with and makes my face as slick as grease....................GEE, hope I spelled everything ok.......................JR

Don't know what cracks you up about "if I don't have time to shave I don't do it". If I can't do a job right at work I don't do it, either.

I never shave without using the brush. It takes me more time to get the goo off of my hands than it does to whip up a good lather. If I haven't got time to whip up a lather, then I don't have time to shave.

I hardly ever find myself in that situation. Usually, when I am in a rush, I prefer not to shave. For me shaving is about relaxation.

Al raz.

I go brushless a few times a month. I never travel with my brush (afraid of losing one), and I don't fly with my DE (I don't check bags, and don't want my DE confiscated.) I usually pack a small container with my wife's Alba Botanica. I also have a tube of Crew Shave cream that I really like, it has a completely unique smell.

Noxzema Sensitive foam or Proraso foam with Proraso pre/post work very well in short order if you can't use a brush.

Cremo, or if I don't have any important meetings, I simply skip shaving that day. I tend to be an every other day shaver, especially in light of the closeness I get with a DE.

The Cremo doesn't offer the same satisfying experience as creating a nice lather, but I get very good results with it.

Top Bottom