What's new

My new M&F arrived yesterday

and he's been scrubbed once.

It's a 30mm, 54mm loft next to a Rooney 2XL.

Unlike my prervious order from Lee, this arrived in reasonable time. My other order was "lost" by the Post Office and eventually turned up after about 45 days.
This one took 10 days. :thumbup1:

About 2 more scrubbings and I will put him to work.

Last edited:
Very nice looking brush. I have the 28mm version in transit. Tell us what you think after you have used it some.:thumbup1: Bradley

That is an envy-inducing, purchase-enabling brush you have posted there. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on its performance.

One other comment: Thanks for starting a new, aptly labeled thread. Not that I don't love the massive "First Impretions" thread, but hadn't it really become a "my new brush just arrived" thread?

One other comment: Thanks for starting a new, aptly labeled thread. Not that I don't love the massive "First Impretions" thread, but hadn't it really become a "my new brush just arrived" thread?

You're right of course but it's been fun participating in one of those massively epic threads like the First Impressions thread. Kinda sad if this one supplants it, but all things must pass, I suppose.

We have one going over on coffeegeek on brewing with a Brikka. That monster is now like 5-6 years old. It goes to sleep for a few months at a time, then comes roaring back to life. I've become friends with the OP and we marvel at the legs this thing has.

Ken

You're right of course but it's been fun participating in one of those massively epic threads like the First Impressions thread. Kinda sad if this one supplants it, but all things must pass, I suppose.

Ken

I agree! We should not let the epic thread pass into obscurity.

Top Bottom