What's new

Birth announcement cigars

My beautiful bride and I are having our second child. I am wondering if guys still do birth announcement cigars. I have about 25 guys I work with, I can't spend a fortune on pink banded cigars, but I'm looking for something decent. And is it still "PC" (not that I really care, but I do have to work with these folks) thanks for the help

If you like these people you will not buy -its a boy/girl cigars.:lol:

What is your budget for them? we can get you squared away with a decent smoke.

Felicitations!!!:thumbup:

Someone mentioned custom banded cigars for a wedding, I wish I could remember the post. I do recall that it was pretty reasonable. I can't imagine anyone who's offended at being offered a cigar on a special occasion such as this.

My father once offered me the advise, "Beware of a man who won't accept a cold beer on a hot day or a cigar at the announcement of a birth or wedding, these men are not to be trusted."

Congratulations! May the sleepless nights be kept to a reasonably low number! :lol:

My father once offered me the advise, "Beware of a man who won't accept a cold beer on a hot day or a cigar at the announcement of a birth or wedding, these men are not to be trusted."

Truth right there!

Vega Fina is a non-offensive cigar. They're decent sticks at a good price. Perfect for passing around to a symbolic and potentially unknown fate http://www.pipesandcigars.com/vero.html

With cigars it's always easy to spend more if you want to.

I picked up a box of these http://www.famous-smoke.com/arturo+fuente+brevas+its+a+girl+cigars/item+12513 when my daughter was born.

They're Arturo Fuente Brevas so you can try one out at your local shop to see if you like them or not. They're fairly mild cigars so even your nonsmoking buddies can fire them up with you for the occasion and not get sick.

I still have three sitting waiting for the day my daughter turns 18 and her mother and I can fire one up with her.

Ps congratulations.

I'm looking in the seventy five to one hundred dollar range. The guys in the oilfield are not picky, but I think I can get them something fairly good for that price.

I'm looking in the seventy five to one hundred dollar range. The guys in the oilfield are not picky, but I think I can get them something fairly good for that price.

25 is a problem, most cigars come in boxex of 20- it's possible you could get a box of 20 and a 5 pack

Here are 5x5 packs of a pretty nice middle of the road mild"er" cigar-

Another medium strenth -

This one has more of an oilfeild punch! Nice after dinner.

Many congratulations on the happy event!:thumbup1:

Oliva Flor De Olivas. They come in several sizes and bundles of 20 but they only run about $2.00ea so you can buy 2 bundles and have some left for your humi!

Jay

Top Bottom