What's new

Gen-u-ine Pig Hair Brushes! Direct from Hong Kong!

I wonder if they are the big brothers to the $.50 brushes I got locally? It wouldn't surprise me if it was the same factory.

I am not one that is picky about brushes, I use whatever works at the time, everything from just my hand to paint brushes. (the "nicest" brush I have and use is the VDH brush that comes with the "kit" that was on sale not long ago.

I tried both of these brushes listed.
The larger one feels like synthetic to me and by far the worst brush I have ever used, including "chip brushes" for painting.

The smaller brush was not as bad and would have been OK for lathering a small area, except they are hard, even after multiple use.
Now for the biggest problem- shedding- if that is what it is called.
I do not mean one hair at a time, but "chunks" of hair falling out.

If you want a better brush, buy a "chip brush" at Lowes, etc.
It will last longer, softer, not shed like these and you will be happier, these are the worst I have ever tried or used and do not last long.
If they lasted a while, I would say go for it, but you can do better for less locally. I just do not like "Chunks" of that hair going down my drain

PS- waste of money and time

I am not one that is picky about brushes, I use whatever works at the time, everything from just my hand to paint brushes. (the "nicest" brush I have and use is the VDH brush that comes with the "kit" that was on sale not long ago.

I tried both of these brushes listed.
The larger one feels like synthetic to me and by far the worst brush I have ever used, including "chip brushes" for painting.

The smaller brush was not as bad and would have been OK for lathering a small area, except they are hard, even after multiple use.
Now for the biggest problem- shedding- if that is what it is called.
I do not mean one hair at a time, but "chunks" of hair falling out.

If you want a better brush, buy a "chip brush" at Lowes, etc.
It will last longer, softer, not shed like these and you will be happier, these are the worst I have ever tried or used and do not last long.
If they lasted a while, I would say go for it, but you can do better for less locally. I just do not like "Chunks" of that hair going down my drain

PS- waste of money and time

OK, don't hold back; tell us how you REALLY feel!:lol:

Top Bottom