What's new

Online Shaving Stores?

Where do you guys buy your shaving supplies?

I usually go to Royalshave.com, but curious with other major sites?

I've gone to WCS, thesuperiorshave.com, Rudy Vey, Mer, MB, T&H, Dr.Idiot, EMS place, ntguy, SCS, to name a few. The one thing they all have in common: they are supporting vendors. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I've gone to WCS, thesuperiorshave.com, Rudy Vey, Mer, MB, T&H, Dr.Idiot, EMS place, ntguy, SCS, to name a few. The one thing they all have in common: they are supporting vendors. :thumbup:

I'm a frequent shopper at the first two. Should be getting a shipment from WestCoastShaving tomorrow as a matter of fact.

WCS and Fendrihan. I'm looking to put in an order at italianbarber.com, too. WCS seems to be my favourite, though, of the few I've purchased. Must branch out sometime.

In addition to those listed above, Shaveabuck, Shoebox, Vintagebladesllc, and Bullgoose need to be on the list, too. All have good prices, superior service, and won't up-sell you just to pad their profits. Recommended.

-- John Gehman

I just started on this adventure as well and have ordered only from Mama Bear's and Bullgoose Shaving.

Both Sue @ MBs and Phil @ BGS have been great dealing with, I would highly recommend either.

italianbarber.com,

His shipping is SUPER fast, all of the products he carries are amazing.

I've recommended him to people I've got into wet shaving. No one has been anything other than thrilled.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
WCS and Vintage Blades are the 2 I use regularly. Italian Barber seems pretty good, too, though I haven't used them yet. That's general shaving gear. I use Mama Bear for soap other than Cella (only 2 soaps I really use anymore)

Bullgoose! Phil DEFINES customer service!

Every time I have ordered from him I have received a personal e-mail from him, within an hour, thanking me and confirming the order. This is on top of his automated system.

Top Bottom