What's new

Your BEST shot

PM the link to me, I've looked at the Vogue Italy website, and some of the photography is world class, the rest is just superb.

PM the link to me, I've looked at the Vogue Italy website, and some of the photography is world class, the rest is just superb.

Done! Though I warn you that my photography is not world class. It's just ok, compared to what I've seen there.

Done! Though I warn you that my photography is not world class. It's just ok, compared to what I've seen there.

Well my friend, I disagree, your work is more than just OK, it's top notch.

Alas, although your portolio is full of beautiful women, I regret to have to point out that I didn't see even one photograph of a razor. One cannot have everything I suppose.

Speaking of beautfiful women, there aren't any in this shot I got in Shanghai yesterday. Getting a bit brave now!

Attachments

• $street atandoff.jpg
    $street atandoff.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 320
Alright guys,

You are all very impressive in your art and I am not going to pretend that I am a photographer. Hell, I don't even have a camera! But the other day I spent about an hour sneaking up on this weird looking little bird to take a picture of him with my cell phone. I think the picture came out great but that is probably mostly because I was so proud that I snuck up and got within a few feet of the dumb thing! Anyone know what kind of bird it is?
$Photo0159.jpg

nrv216

A few I took yesterday while out with my wife and some friends with their baby. All were shot on a D5100 w/35mm at f/7

My Wife
proxy.php

The Baby
proxy.php

Mother and Child
proxy.php

Alright guys,

You are all very impressive in your art and I am not going to pretend that I am a photographer. Hell, I don't even have a camera! But the other day I spent about an hour sneaking up on this weird looking little bird to take a picture of him with my cell phone. I think the picture came out great but that is probably mostly because I was so proud that I snuck up and got within a few feet of the dumb thing! Anyone know what kind of bird it is?
View attachment 257710

nrv216

Nice photo (and stalking!). Maybe a Connecticut Warbler? Just a guess though.
Regards,
Roger

Top Bottom