What's new

Your BEST shot

Went to Las Vegas over spring break and during the trip we spent a day at Zion national park.
$_Z230293.jpg

I kinda like how this shot turned out too, I was fooling around with some of my flash units and it turned out pretty cool.
$P3309820.jpg

Odd little frog climbing up the house this morning.

Attachments

• $Charlie 035.jpg
    $Charlie 035.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 320
  • $Charlie 036.jpg
    $Charlie 036.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 320
I like these. The first is one I took using my old 400D (no longer with me...sniff) and a borrowed very nice Canon L lens. Indoors, not much light, mini tripod, no flash. It's my older Spyderco Delica 4 on my Leatherman Charge Ti on a copy of Overland Journal.

The second is one I took with my Canon G7 (still have it, but it's dead, waiting to be traded into Canon's replacement scheme). It's a cat. Can't go wrong with cat pictures. Model's name is Oscar. Fur is model's own.

Thanks! Are you Bloozestringer?

Settings were:
Canon T2i
Shutter 2.0 sec
f/2.8
17mm (17-50mm Sigma)
ISO 100

I find myself really liking long exposure/night shots. I'm continuing to work in that area (as well as others) to see what I can do with it.

Thanks! Are you Bloozestringer?

Settings were:
Canon T2i
Shutter 2.0 sec
f/2.8
17mm (17-50mm Sigma)
ISO 100

I find myself really liking long exposure/night shots. I'm continuing to work in that area (as well as others) to see what I can do with it.

Thanks!! You have some nice long exposure shots.

Yep, I'm Bloozestringer on Flickr, but it's just a repository for snapshots and odd forum pics for me anymore. Moved any decent photos to my smugmug site.

Not my best (I can't post my best here), but shot with my new D800 (Arrived the day before yesterday. This was shot on the same day.) and 35mm Nikon 1.4G prime.
The resolution on this brick is quite amazing. I can make life size prints. :001_tt1:
That guy totally looks like a chick.

but I like it. My dog Chili, proudly sporting his new collar.

Attachments

• $Branson trip 2007 001.jpg
    $Branson trip 2007 001.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom