Just finished my first restore. It is a Klenzo 985 fitted with a 20mm/65 pure badger knot from Whipped Dog Straights. Sorry, but I didn't take any before pictures and realized it while the glue was drying
When I drilled out the old knot I didn't go quite far enough but made just a tiny hole in the bottom of the old knot and saw that I had to go further (didn't know exactly what I would find in there). Once I saw the color of the handle though, I knew I wasn't done. Finely, and I do mean finely, after I got all the old crap out of it, I polished the handle a little and used 5 minute epoxy to glue the new knot in. Sorry about the picture, I'm learning how to do that too!