What's new

Where osage rub, where?

Let me explain:

Because its coming up to summer, I want to have a big menthol hit in the morning, Proraso cream and soap does help (same with thier aftershave too) but I've heard excellent things about Osage rub and want to try it.

Now before anyone say a certain online store beginning with a and so on, I'm looking for anyone who has it in stock in the UK or is able to obtain it as I've had difficulty trying to get aftershaves/colognes due to travel restrictions, particularly osage rub and anything from boosters

Any input would be appreciated

Let me explain:

Because its coming up to summer, I want to have a big menthol hit in the morning, Proraso cream and soap does help (same with thier aftershave too) but I've heard excellent things about Osage rub and want to try it.

Now before anyone say a certain online store beginning with a and so on, I'm looking for anyone who has it in stock in the UK or is able to obtain it as I've had difficulty trying to get aftershaves/colognes due to travel restrictions, particularly osage rub and anything from boosters

Any input would be appreciated

No idea from anyone apparently! I'm not in the UK so can't help either, but this bump might bring it to someone's attention again.... fingers crossed!

No idea from anyone apparently! I'm not in the UK so can't help either, but this bump might bring it to someone's attention again.... fingers crossed!

Ask your local barbershops about it. Or ask where they get their supplies, and then call those suppliers (and/or just find a local barber/beauty supply store). The barber or supplier might be willing to order it for you if they don't keep it in stock. That's what I'd try.

It might just be hard to find in the UK. It's made in America, and the shipping of alcohol overseas might make it impractical for stocking.

I picked mine up on amazon, I'm not sure how amazon feels about shipping over there. Good luck, i ended up paying almost as much for shipping as I did for the Osage itself, and I'm state side.

Im from Oz and I've just about given up trying to get similar products. The shipping is either the same price as the product, or vendors wont ship at all due to shipping restrictions.

If you do find a source that will ship, please post it here as I'm sure there are tons of people who aren't from the states that want to try it!

Top Bottom